Sunday, November 28, 2021

Scrap Paper Christmas Tags

 

I hope you are having a great weekend, Ericka here and today I have a couple more Christmas tags that  I made using PaperArtsy JOFY 103 set. Christmas tags are kind of like Christmas cards, you can never have too many.

I made two different tags. The first one I used the same technique, as my last post, using Infusions. I used the Raspberry and In the Navy colors. While my tag was drying, I stamped the JOFY 103 images and painted them up with PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics in London Bus, Gumboots, and Granny Smith with some Stone highlights.


I added some WOW! Sparkling Sand embossing on the sides of my tag and my fussy cut images to my tag. To finish my tag, I used the sentiment from the Visible Image Christmas Chaos.
 

For my other two tags, I used scrap papers from previous projects and randomly arranged them on two tags. I love the look of these random tags and added the same JOFY stamp set images and sentiment to them as well.

 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Don't forget to check out the 3 Day Topflight Stamps SALE!



Topflight Stamp Supplies






1 comment:

  1. Your tags are so pretty. So artsy, I love them.I have never tried Infusions. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10