Monday, November 15, 2021

Simple Mixed Media Christmas Cards with PaperArtsy Infusions

 

Hi friends and happy Monday!  I'm excited to share a quick video tutorial with you today on creating super simple mixed media Christmas cards. I used a combination of PaperArtsy stamps and Infusions for these cards and made all three in just a couple of hours (including video time).  I used the gorgeous new Tracy Scott snowflake stamp set TS063.  I paired with a sentiment from Sara Naumann's Christmas stamp set ESN29.  I am smitten over the XL words in this set!  


I made a quick reel HERE so you could get in on all of that inky goodness and see PaperArtsy Infusions in action.   

I shared this second Infusions video a couple of years ago if you'd like to see even more.  Maybe it will give you ideas for when Valentine's Day comes around!

I used three colors for these cards: Royal Blood, Raspberry (Magenta is slightly darker but available at Topflight Stamps) and Violet Storms

I hope you like them and will give this technique a try!  Happy Christmas card making!  Hugs, Autumn


Shop PaperArtsy at Topflight Stamps!

1 comment:

01 09 10