Friday, November 26, 2021

PaperArtsy Infusion Christmas Tags

 

Happy Black Friday! Ericka here and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't forget to check out the great sale going on over in the store.  Today I'm playing with PaperArtsy Infusions and the Tracy Scott 63 set to create some Christmas tags.

I started out with the PaperArtsy Infusions in Slime, Emerald Isle, and Green Man and moved the color around until I liked the look. I then added In the Navy Infusions and smooshed on my tag with some plastic.

Once my tags were dry, I stamped the Tracy Scott 63 snowflakes on my tags and heat embossed them in WOW! Sparkling Sand. I then used the sentiment from the Polkadoodles Snowball Kisses.
 


 I created another tag using same stamps however, I used the Infusions in Raspberry and In the Navy to get a pinkish look. 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Check out the Topflight Stamps SALE which ends tonight.


Topflight Stamp Supplies







2 comments:

01 09 10