Friday, November 19, 2021

PaperArtsy Coffee Time

 

 

Happy Friday! Ericka here, and today is the last day of the 2021 Fall /Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I have one more coffee/tea card using the PaperArtsy Scrapcosy 13 set. Don't forget to check out the last day of the sale today.

 All our Coffee/Tea/Coca category is 20% off! 

Discounts will be automatically applied on checkout.

I started out with the PaperArtsy Infusions in Raspberry and Cerise and moved the color around until I liked. I then smooshed some Distress Ink in Villainous Potion on my craft mat and added a little purple to my background. I blended the edges with Ground Espresso Distress ink for a darker edge.

I then stamped the image and white heat embossed it. I added the sentiment from the PaperArtsy Sara Naumann 41 set and added it to my card. To finish my card, I added some white gel pen around the edge of my card.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


Topflight Stamps is also having a special SALE just for you.

  • Receive the 20% off discount at checkout
  • Discount only applies to the Coffee/Tea/Cocoa Category only.
  • Cannot be used on previous purchases or added after checkout.


Discount code can be used Nov. 11 and ends Nov. 19th at midnight.

The hop is from Friday, November 11-19, 2021.


Topflight Stamp Supplies

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10