Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Christmas Tags Made with Paper Scraps

Hi, Connie here with some Christmas gift tags made with
leftover paper scraps from projects I have created for Topflight Stamps.
I started by going through my leftover project box and pulled  out 
anything cute :):) and stamped well.


These were created quickly because I was just assembling all the
stamping, texturizing, coloring that had already been done.
  I might add it felt good  to use these bits and pieces :).


The base for the tags is the Vintage Label by Darkroom Door. I stamped
some greenery on each tag and added berries with acrylic paint.
I started adding the bits and pieces (stapled on), added a stamped
Holiday sentiment and punched a hole for twine.


Some of the items, that are used to create the tags with, are no longer
in stock. I will list them at the bottom. But this post is more about 
using project leftovers for tags or cards.  No
waste!!

Products used:
Other products are either out of stock or discontinued, like
I said this about using those scraps!

Darkroom Door:  Labels, Birthday Greetings, Pine Leaf, 
Small Stencil/Tree.
Carabelle Studio: Parci/Pointing Finger

Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10