Friday, December 2, 2022

Christmas Card with Lavinia Mysticals Sprays

 

 

Hello Crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I hope your December is starting off well. I am still busy making Christmas cards and thought that I would share this shiny grungy Christmas card using Lavinia Mystical Mists and the Darkroom Door Snowflakes and Christmas Sentiment Strip.

I first sprayed the Lavinia Mysticals in Golden Temple and then added a layer of the Kingfisher spray. These have beautiful mica sparkle in the sprays. Once my background dried, I lightly sprayed my background again.

After my second layer of spray dried, I used the Lavinia Acrylic Spray in Midnight Blue. When this was dry, I used the Darkroom Door Snowflakes and heat embossed it with the WOW! Clear Embossing for a pretty shimmer. I added a layer of white ink on the top of my snowflakes to highlight them on my busy background.

I added some blue ink blending around the edge and then stamped the Darkroom Door Merry Christmas strip and cut them into strips.

 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 
 
Topflight Stamp Supplies Used





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10