Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Katzelkraft Mixed Media Journal Page

 

Hello crafty friends. Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I hope you are all doing well getting ready for Christmas. Today, I have a mixed media journal page I made as a way decompress from my last week of school and before company comes for the holidays. It's a bit busy but so is my head lol and it was fun to make using some great Katzelkraft stamps.

 


I started by applying  PaperArtsy Fresco paints to my page using a brayer. I used Blueberry, Bubblegum, Byzantium, and Snowflake. I then added some tissue paper I had stamped with the Katzelkraft Big Scripts to my page. I then stamped the different textures from the Katzelkraft Contraptions & Things set using Versafine Clair ink in Twilight, Morning Mist, and Fantasia.

 
I then stamped the tag images from the Katzelkraft Contraptions & Things set on scrap pieces of paper and cut them out to make s fun little pile on my page. I stamped the sentiment from the Katzelkraft Enjoy Quotes set and added it to the top of my pile.


I added some scraps from my stash and glues them around my page. I finished my page by adding some shading and black and white marks around my page. A bit busy but that's they way my brain is feeling right now with all my "to do" list to get ready for Christmas. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
 


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10