Thursday, December 22, 2022

Katzelkraft Happiness is a Choice

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are featuring Katzelkraft Stamps at the Topflight blog. Well, if you follow me on my blog or Instagram you probably know that this is one of my favorite stamp companies! Those stamps provide endless fun and never go out of style!
I first stamped the mouse and masked it. I smooshed the background with distress oxide inks (fossilized amber, speckled egg). Added additional splatters. I colored the mouse with watercolors.  I stamped the sentiment. Trimmed the card and added a strip of striped paper at the side.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 
Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Thursday with more inspiration. 
Thanks for visiting and happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10