Sunday, December 18, 2022

Katzelkraft Masculine Woodland Christmas Cards

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn from SewPaperPaint with you to share some Christmas card inspiration featuring gorgeous Katzelkraft stamps.

For my first card I really wanted to create a manly Christmas card and fell absolutely in love with the Into the Wild stamp set deer.  I watercolored and fussy cut him and mounted him onto a woodgrain oval panel.  I created the background by repeat stamping onto another inky panel.  

I finished with a long sentiment wood stamp from my stash by Penny Black.  

I was trying to take turns using each of the woodland critters in the stamp set, so I picked the darling bird on a branch image next.  

I followed the same process and used the berry stamp for the background this time.  Every single stamp in this set is very useful!

Finally, I managed one more card with the owl.  (Poor bear...)  I decided to make a shaker this time and used muted neutral colors.  

This stamp set was not specifically designed to be a Christmas set, but I hope these cards give you some new ideas and you will take some time to play.  xx, Autumn

3 comments:

  1. Just WOW!! I was convinced you'd used patterned papers and couldn't wait to discover the brand. Your stamped backgrounds are gorgeous and perfectly complemented by these images. These cards exude so much rustic charm, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a kind compliment! Thank you so much for the sweet comment. I love creating my own "patterned papers" with stamps. xx

      Delete
  2. Your cards spoke to me. I just loved them so I purchased the stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10