Thursday, December 8, 2022

Seasons Greetings with Crafty Individuals

   Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are featuring Crafty Individuals at the Topflight blog. They have delightful stamps and by now I have a small collection of them and I treasure them all!
I first stamped the houses. I colored them with water colors. I punched out a circle from a post it note for my moon. Put it in position. Water colored the background. I stamped the dog onto scrap paper and cut him out. Added lots of white splatters and drew some "snow" onto the roofs. Added the dog with foam tape. I heat embossed the sentiment and added it with foam tape. 

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10