Friday, December 9, 2022

Crafty Individuals Christmas Card

 

Happy Friday friends! Ericka here from Strangely Creative with a quick Christmas card using the Crafty Individuals Festively Ornamental stamp along with PaperArtsy Infusions in Raspberry. 


I stamped the Crafty Individuals Festively Ornamental stamp and sentiment from the Visible Image Sentimental Christmas and white heat embossed them. Once my background was dry, I added layer of In The Navy Infusions on the edges of the card. Once this layer was dried, I spritzed Lavinia Mysticals Mist Spray in Pinkella for additional color.

 
I love the textures and look of a watercolored background and this card was both easy and fun to make. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
Topflight Stamp Supplies Used






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10