Friday, December 16, 2022

Pink Ink Designs Christmas Baubles

 

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here with one last Christmas card. It's been a stressful week getting ready for the Christmas and the last week of school/teaching before the holiday break. So many presents to make/buy, parties to organize, and small kids to calm down lol. I found a little time this weekend to do some relaxing coloring to de-stress.


I started by stamping the Pink Ink Designs Bauble stamp on paper with light ink so I could do some no-line coloring with my colored pencils. This is such a pretty and large Bauble that I made it into a slimline card in order to use all the details.


I finished the card by stamping the included Christmas sentiment and then used my same colored pencils to trace it to make it look handwritten.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying the season and find some time to relax.


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10