Monday, December 12, 2022

It's Penguining to Look a lot Like Christmas!

 Hello crafty people! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and today I'm sharing a sweet winter card featuring an adorable penguin friend. It's definitely down to the wire in getting this holiday cards finished... I have about 20 more to go (eek!)


The penguin is from the stamp set "It's Penguinning" by Crafter's Companion. The large image is very easy to color and fussy cut! I colored this penguin with my copic markers.


For the background, I inked up the stencil from Paper Artsy called Snowflakes. First I inked it with a light blue ink, and then I turned the stencil and went over it with a gloss gel medium. I then added glitter over the top. It makes a great snowy and icy look for the penguin to hang out :)


Thanks for stopping in! Good luck finishing your holiday creations!

TOPFLIGHT STAMPS SUPPLIES USED:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10