Sunday, December 4, 2022

PaperArtsy Birds and Snowflakes Zinski Christmas Cards

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share some Christmas card inspiration.  I had such a blast making these Christmas cards.  First, I used one of my favorite Zinski stamp sets by PaperArtsy, ZA35.  This is the third year I've used them to make cards, so I'm thinking this will become a tradition.  Last year I made the card below, posted HERE.


The previous year I made the shaker cards below posted HERE.  I also used JOFY01 and Jofy Mini Stamp 20 (JM20) and 30 (JM30).


This year I decided to pair these fun little Zinis with my favorite snowflakes by Tracy Scott (TS063).  I chose to do some multicolor stamping with Distress Oxides and water misting.  



I had so much fun with these cards, but had the new France Papillion bird stamps (FP030) sitting on my table and decided they needed some ink time too!  I used a sentiment and dot stamps by Sara Naumann (ESN29) to finish it off.  The background was a gel print made with PaperArtsy stencil PS309 by Jofy.  


Shop PaperArtsy at Topflight Stamps!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10