Monday, December 5, 2022

Crafty Individuals Watercolor Birthday Card

Welcome to the first full week of December! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and I have a card today that takes a bit of a break from the holiday themes going on. If your family is anything like mine, you have a TON of September birthdays and then a TON of December birthdays... time to restock the birthday cards!


 I grabbed this Crafty Individuals stamp called P is for Passion from the Topflight Stamps store on a whim, and I have to say... I'm so glad I did. This card came together quickly and I will definitely be making multiples!


I ended up stamping the same stamp on two different mixed-media paper panels, using Versafine Onyx Black ink. With one panel, I simple inked the whole thing with light blue ink to give a slight color to the background. I also watercolored the little hearts in light pink and then splattered the panel with Lavinia Bumble Bee mica spray.


On the second panel, I only watercolored the flower portion and then fussy cut it. I adhered the fussy-cut flower to the base panel with foam tape, then added the foiled sentiment strip.


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10