Friday, April 3, 2020

Embossing and Alcohol Inks

Happy Friday! I hope you are doing well and staying healthy. Ericka here with a fun quick card using some new alcohol inks and texture paste.



We've been stuck at home, as I'm sure most of you have, so I decided to play with the new Ranger Alcohol Inks and Alloys. I love these bright colors and the alloy adds a nice shine. Once it was dry, I decided to play with the AALL & Create Rota Vitae stencil and some texture paste.


I then used the new WOW! Embossing Trio Dockside and added to the wet texture paste. I love the Sparkly Sand Embossing powder and the shine it gives any project.


 I heat embossed the image once it was dry and added a portion of the Darkroom Door Sentiment Strip Dream Big to my card in the same embossing.

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/darkroom-door-australia/products/darkroom-door-sentiment-strip-stamps-dream-big-red-rubber-cling-stamp?ref=xuzipf8pid

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative for more information on how I created my card.





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10