Friday, April 24, 2020

Zentangle PaperArtsy Mandala

Happy Friday! How is your week going? Ericka here and things are getting  a little crazy with the kids, homeschooling, housework and all the other things that come with being in the house too long. I was able to escape some of the craziness and make this mandala card using PaperArtsy ETS 23 set.


I love this set as it goes with just about any type of background and you can play around with adding white gel pen and black for a little Zentangle look. You can just play with the image and add all kinds of fun designs.

https://topflightstamps.com/collections/paperartsy/products/paperartsy-tracy-scott-23-rubber-cling-mounted-stamp-set?ref=xuzipf8pid

I also added the sentiment from the PaperArtsy JOFY 73 set.


For more details on how I created this card, stop by my blog Strangely Creative.


Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you have a little time to relax and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10