Thursday, April 23, 2020

Great Day with PaperArtsy

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today!

We at Topflight Stamps are showcasing PaperArtsy this week. Of course I had to go with the  Elena Zinski stamps. Those rabbits are new and while Easter is over, they still can be used for other purposes ;) They are just so cute and quirky! 


I made a smooshed background with distress oxide inks. I stacked up the rabbits and colored them with markers. For the white areas I went over with bleach, that gets totally rid of all the colors. Saves you the masking....I added some stenciled shapes for more interest, staying within my color scheme. Stamped the sentiment. Trimmed the card stock and added Washi tape on the side.

Hope you liked this, see you next week!

Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10