Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Season's Greetings Earthling


Hi, everyone!  Toni here.  A couple of week's ago I shared a card using the same Visible Image Alien Invader set I'm using today.


BUT, I Christmased it up! It occurred to me that some of the Katzelkraft Funny Accessories might work well with him. The hat was perfect as is; I had to trim down the scarf (or I could have used it around his shoulders).


I used the Katzelkraft Christmas Holiday Accessories tree and the presents from Funny Accessories. Notice how the alien's laser is burning the presents? Oh, no!


I added snow using Prism Ink Blue Lagoon with the Visible Image Two Tone Stencil as well as with the snowflakes from Visible Image Snowman Jack.


I used the swirl from that set for smoke too, using Prism Ink Slate Gray.


I had stamped everything with Versafine Onyx Black so I could watercolor it using Prism Ink, Prism Markers Heavenly Sunset and Prism Markers Forest Walk. The hat and scarf are colored with Copics.


As a final step I stamped the Visible Image Alien Invader sentiment and added a partial sentiment from Paper Rose Christmas Sentiments. Season's Greetings, Earthling!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10