Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Bastet


Hello, my furry and not-so-furry friends! Today I'm sharing my love of cats, which is obviously no surprise to them.


This is my favorite picture of one of my cats--so imperious!  My other cat is an orange on orange long-haired tabby that is only photo-ready while in a coma. LOL.  But I digress. . . .


I stamped the PaperArtsy Zinski Art 47 (Cats) image onto watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx Black and colored it with Zig watercolor markers. I set that aside to dry while I worked on the pyramids.


I lightly drew in the pyramids then colored them up with Prism Markers Heavenly Sunset 040 and 056.  I dried the image and added multiple layers of color to create the aged appearance I was looking for.


I used Prism Ink April Sorbet and Cinnamon Swirl to add "brick" accents with the Pronty A4 Grunge Objects Stencil. Look at all those designs!  I can't wait to use them all!


I used Prism Ink Blue Lagoon with the Visible Image Fibres stencil for the sky.


This is as close as I've ever gotten to seeing Egypt.  I once flew over the area on my way back home from Kenya but it was hazy so I didn't see any landscape all.  Boo!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10