Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Greetings Earthling!


Greetings, fellow Earthlings! Toni here with you today. I was so excited to get my hands on the new Visible Image Alien Invader. Why, yes, I do like to get my geek on!


I stamped the image onto watercolor cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black. I held off on stamping the sentiment until after the background was complete.


For the background, I used the new Visible Image Ripples Stencil with Prism Ink Fire Coral and Canary Yellow as well as the Pronty A5 Pretty and Cool Stars Stencil with Prism Ink Ocean Spray.


I used Prism Markers to color up the alien and Zigs for the gray bits. The laser pew pew is stamped with Prism Ink Orange Zest.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10