Monday, April 13, 2020

Ler's Stamp Mushrooms!

Hello fans of Topflight Stamps, Karen Bearse here today with a fun, funky mini art journal page. I am once again playing in my the100daysproject book. I have a full tutorial on my blog which you can find here.


Lots of nummy layers on this page as well as links to a great video by Tracy Evans & info on her Facebook page can be found in my tutorial.


I have serious love for this stamp set & it is huge!!! Each stamp measures approx. 5 1/2" x 7 1/4" & there are 2, the yummy butterfly & the mushrooms. I just love using the surrounding images on my backgrounds also. It is #267 Nature Elements



The words were taken from another of Tracy's sets. #46 Hearts.


Finally even mix media pages can use some bling every now & then! So a bit of Green Sparkle was added. I hope you & your family are staying safe during the Covid 19 pandemic & that you are taking the time for some art therapy. It really does help to get inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10