Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Every Dream...

Hi all! It's Kathi here since it's Tuesday! This week my TFS teammates and I are showcasing fabulous Paper Artsy products

I've recently discovered Zinski's range of stamps for Paper Artsy and have fallen in love with her odd and whimsical creatures, flowers, and houses. 

Today's card features Zinski Zini-Mini #45 and Zini-Mini #47. Both stamps are lovely deep-etched rubber stamps, mounted on cling. 

Here's the card, which shows these edgy dudes, separated by 6', sharing a dream. They're dreaming of a cocktail or ice cream sundae (whichever makes them happy), which is one of the stamps in Les Drôles D'Accessoires (Funny Accessories) Unmounted Rubber Stamp set by Katzelkraft


The Zini-Mini #45Zini-Mini #47 dudes, and the cocktail were stamped with Memento ink onto white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I drew a circle around the cocktail and added little circles to connect the circle to the guys.

I was elated to find the perfect sentiment, "Every Dream...",  in my Lavinia collection. I used a dark marker to ground the dudes, stamped the sentiment with VersaMark, and heat-set with white detail embossing powder. 

If you'd like more information about this card, please pop over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping.

Topflight Products Used:












Thanks for visiting today! See you next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10