Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Dads Rock


Hi there!  This week we're focusing on the fathers in our lives so I came up with this fun number that covers all the bases--your own dad, dads you know, or men in general.


For the background of my card, I used Prism Ink Canary Yellow, Nautical Blue, Blue Lagoon and Rainforest Green with the Visible Image Distorted Chess stencil and then just Canary Yellow with the Visible Image Two Tone Stencil on top of that.


Funky and cool but not over the top, even with that visual swirl going on.


Next I stamped the AALL and Create Rocking Corns image with Versafine Onyx Black and watercolored it with Prism Markers Forest Walk and Prism Markers Heavenly Sunset.


I prefer using these markers with a waterbrush rather than direct blending. I get better results and I don't tear up the paper with that firm tip.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10