Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Bee Careful


Oh, my, someone is being both brave and naughty today!  Do you think this little Aall and Create Bad Day bear will escape before the bees have at him?  LOL.


To create the background, I stamped the honeycomb from For the Love of Stamps Bee Happy using Prism Ink Canary Yellow. This stamp is nestable (?)--you know, where you can stamp it repeatedly and it interlocks.  Lots of possibilities with it.

You'll see I masked the bear's butt a tiny bit before stamping. I colored him up with Prism Markers (Heavenly Sunset: 056; Forest Walk: 026, 034, 037, 038 and 078).

 

I stamped the bees after the honeycomb (do they still make that cereal??) and colored them with PM 056. I brush Clear Wink of Stella on their wings after adding just a touch of blue.



I stamped the Katzelkraft Relax Sentiments last using Versafine Onyx Black.  How could I resist using such a perfect sentiment for this scene?


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10