Monday, April 27, 2020

Seth Apter has New Stamps!!

Hello Topflight Stamps fans, Karen Bearse here today for Mixed Media Monday with some new stamps by Seth Apter. I do have a simple tutorial for you on my blog which you can find here.



I decided to create another mini art journal page using just a few products that show you don't have to spend a ton of time to have an art play date & create a finished piece!


I am loving Seth's newest stamp sets by PaperArtsy which are available for preorder. I used ESA13 on my art journal page. Love the combo of background, focal image & title all in one set!


My background was painted using Cerise & Mermaid Fresco Finish Paints. 



Can't stop playing with Seth's new embossing powder by Wow. The colors are mixed and fabulous. For example the Crusty Copper on my background has flecks of black in it. The Sea of Tranquility is a wonderful cobalt blue with tiny flecks of teal, white & gold in it. Just very dynamic powders. They are not super chunky so they still pick up some of the finer details of a stamp. Check out the Topflight Stamp store to see Seth's other new stamps sets they are fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10