Thursday, August 19, 2021

Little Critters from The Card Hut

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week it's anything goes, so I decided to use this fun stamp set from The Card Hut called Little Critters. their stamps are hilarious! Go and check them out.


I figured a slim line format is the way to go here. I used stitched dies from Heffy Doodle. I first stamped the 3 squirrels, masked the bottom one a little and then stamped the stand and the squirrel with the taco. Added the birdfeeder on top and hung it onto a branch (Katzelkraft).  I colored everything with water brush pens and markers. Did some sponging around the edges in the end - probably better to do that first....The bigger base card is Kraft Paper, that I also sponged with the same colors.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


And here are the stamp supplies I used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10