Monday, August 30, 2021

Autumn Theme on Mixed Media Monday

 Hello Topflight Stamps Fans, Karen Bearse here today with a lovely autumn card/tag. This week the Design Team is playing with all things fall or autumn. For all the details on how I made this shimmer card of fall head over to my blog, & see my tutorial here. 


 I love to recycle as you know & this tag was made from the packaging of the Distress Mica Stains. It makes for a nice sturdy base that is a good size to add some Autumn like stamped ephemera. Bonus you make something beautiful!

The focal image of my card is the smaller mushroom on this PaperArtsy set by Kay Carly. The 2 smallest shrooms were used too. 


 The background stamps were from this set by Sara Naumann - ESN43

For a good spider web stencil look no further then this one. 

The quote & one of my favorite fall sets is this Autumn Nights by Indigo Blu. So many great images.  I wanted to add the crow & embossed one but it was too dark on my background, maybe I should have added some leaves. 


 Don't forget the inks!! Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you get the chance to get inky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10