Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Cardmaking with PaperArtsy using Gel Press Prints

 Hi, Connie here with some Gel Press prints, from my stash, to
 create cards from. I'm using PaperArtsy stamps, by Sara
Naumann, as my focal for the cards.


I used the Gel Press, Fresco paints and a texture plate by Carabelle Studio.  Both cards
are created in the same manner just different stamps.  Using a stamp platform the
bird images were stamped on the card front.  Versafine/Onyx Black ink was used
for this.  To get a rich black image you will need to re-stamp several
times. 

Card #1 ~
This card is using the ESN 34 by PaperArtsy.  


Card #2 ~
This card is using the ESN 52 by PaperArtsy.

 The sentiment is added and just because I
 thought it would look cool I added real postage stamps to the focal
 cluster.  I love the eclectic look!!  Washi tape is added to the bottom of 
both cards, bringing in more color.
Products Used:

Mixed Media Background Products Used:



PaperArtsy/Fresco Chalk Paints

Thanks for stopping by ~ 
Connie Mercer/DT Member

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful Connie and I love this layered style too!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10