Tuesday, August 24, 2021

There's No Place Like Home!

Greetings! It's Tuesday which means you've got Kathi here to share a project with you. This week my TFS teammates and I are showcasing PaperArtsy's wonderful products.



Since it's still summer and I needed a card to accompany a house-warming gift, I wanted to use my whimsically gorgeous floral house stamps by Kay Carley. There are several stamp sets and a bunch of coordinating stencils in this collection that are on my wish list. You should check them out. You'll be glad you did.

This project took a left turn somewhere and I ended up creating something competely different than I had planned. I had planned on using my beloved Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic paints with this set and was going to create a slimline card. However, the flower house was wider than I thought, which did not leave room for those gorgeous trees.

So instead, I created an 5.5" x 8.5" card using the house, trees, and one of the sentiments from the Eclectica Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp Set (EKC34) with the stone path from the Eclectica Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp Set (EKC35). Watercolors, in the form of pens and pencils, the clouds from the Great Outdoors 6x6 Stencil by Polkadoodles, and Periwinkle and Pink Jellybean Prism Inks were all used.

Please visit my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping, for step by step instructions, links, and complete supply lists. 

Topflight Stamps Products Used:












Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10