Monday, August 23, 2021

PaperArtsy Kay Carley Stamped Flower Field Cards

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a couple of inky cards featuring the new Kay Carley stamps by PaperArtsy, set EKC49.  These were such fun to make using a variety of watercolor stamping techniques.  I'm sharing a short video tutorial on YouTube HERE.

I'm just not ready to let go of summer and love that the sentiment in this set can be used in different ways.  I added some doodles around the cut up words to frame them.

I used Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and Squeezed Lemonade for the sky, Mowed Lawn for the leaves and a mix of Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire for the agapanthuses, with some Posca pen dots for contrast.  I added some shimmer with Stickles and sequins.  I hope they give you the summer feels and you'll check out Kay's gorgeous new flower stamp sets.  Hugs, Autumn

Kay Carley stamps at Topflight Stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10