Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Steampunk Birthday Card

Greetings! It's Tuesday so you've got Kathi here to share a project with you. I was in a Steampunk kind of mood, so I decided to make a birthday card using one of the fabulous ladies from the Steampunk Darlings Clear Stamp Set 1 by Kelly Horton for That's Crafty. The sentiment combines the 

Here it is!


I'm so pleased that I've now used all three of the lovely Steampunk ladies included in this wonderful stamp set. She was stamped, fussy-cut, colored with Copics, and edged with a dark marker. The top of her cane and the pendant on her necklace are glittery and dimensional. 

She was popped onto a piece of patterned paper from the Lady Vagabond 8x8 Patterned Paper Pad by Stamperia, which was edged with Wild Mushroom Prism Ink by Hunkydory Crafts.

The sentiment was created by first stamping "Birthday" from the Classic Sentiments Clear Stamp Set by Heffy Doodle, then "Steampunk" from the Timewarp Clear Stamp Set by Janet Klein for AALL and Create. I like to use Onyx Black VersaFine Ink by Tsukineko for my sentiments as it always yields sch a great impression.

If you'd like to know more about this card, pop over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping, where you'll find complete supply lists (including the markers I used) and verbose instructions. 

 Topflight Stamps Products Used:












Thanks for visiting today! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10