Friday, August 13, 2021

Magical Lavinia Fairy

 

Happy Friday, I hope you all had a wonderful week! Ericka from Strangely Creative and today I'm playing with some Lavinia stamps, stencils and inks for a magical card.   

 

I started by ink blending using the Lavinia Flurry stencil with the Lavinia Dye inks in Merlot, Blue Lagoon and Graphite. I love how juicy these inks are and how the colors blend so nicely. 

I stamped the Lavinia Serene fairy stamp in black Versamark and clear heat embossed it. I add some Stickles Glitter glue to her wings for added sparkle. I also added Yellow Nuvo Drop to the light for a fun look. Lastly, I stamped the Magic Surrounds Us sentiment to finish my card.

 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 
Topflight Stamps Items Used


 




1 comment:

  1. Lovey harmonizing colors and thank you pointing out that stencil background!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10