Monday, August 2, 2021

Art By Marlene Collection Tag

 Hello Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse here today with a super fast, colorful, eclectic tag using Art By Marlene Projects. You can find my tutorial here.

Summer means kids at home, vacation & sun, sometimes that doesn't leave a lot of time for crafting. Here is a quick project for you if you only have a few minutes to grab that much needed time out. 

These are the supplies I used! The base of the project is the Tab Tag. The paper is really nice quality & great for mixed media. The background was made simple by adding paper from Marlene's Collage Pack, so many awesome images to chose from. 


 This pack of die cut elements has over 250 colorful eclectic images to chose from! 

The bubbles were added using this set by Seth Apter ESA15. 


 I wish I had this set, Windy Day. I would have added the wave stamp! Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you set aside some time to collage & play with inky looking things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10