Friday, August 20, 2021

Mixed Media Card

 


 Happy Friday, Ericka from Strangely Creative here I hope you all had a wonderful week! Today I'm playing with layers and a variety of mediums to create my card.

 


I started with a background I had previously made using Distress Oxides on photo paper. I then used the That's Crafty Numbers and Scripts set and stamped the images randomly on my background using Archival Inks. I then used texture paste with the Darkroom Door Grunge Border around the edge of my card. Once the paste was dry, I sprayed the texture paste with some sprays to add color. I also used a paint pen and traced some of the patterned from the stencil.
 

I stamped the Darkroom Door Quote Stamp Along the Way on vellum with Versamark and heat embossed it with black embossing powder. I attached the vellum to my card using the AALL & Create Beachrock washi tape.

 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10