Friday, August 6, 2021

Happy Birthday Llama

 


Happy Friday! Ericka from Strangely Creative and I hope you had a wonderful week. Last week I made tons of gel plate backgrounds using the Carabelle Texture plate and PaperArtsy fresco paint, so today I thought I'd create a card with one of them.  

I started by using the PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in Tango and Zesty. I first applied a light layer of yellow zesty to my gel press and pulled up the print. Then I used the Tango paint and applied the texture plate to the gel press and lifted the print.


I stamped the Carabelle Postcard stamp in black and then used white ink over it to lighted the image. I then used some texture paste with the Darkroom Door Grunge Border stencil.  Once the paste was dry, I sprayed it with Lemon Yellow Zest spray. I stamped the Katzelkraft Llama stamp and fussy cut it to add it to my bold background.


To finish my card I used the Visible Image Happy Birthday stamp.

 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
Topflight Stamps Items Used


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10