Saturday, July 31, 2021

Darkroom Door Shrink Plastic Charm Chalkboard Card


Happy Saturday friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a fun boho inspired card with you.  I embossed the Arrows background stamp by Darkroom Door onto chalkboard paper using Ranger's Pearl embossing powder.  I chose the Wander sentiment stamp by Darkroom Door for my focal point, stamping it onto a lightly inked die cut panel.  Then I thought it would be fun to have something hanging, so I stamped the Darkroom Door Feather onto shrink plastic with Staz-On.  I haven't done this in years and years and it was such fun to try again.  I hope you're inspired to dig out your shrink plastic and have a play at making some charms with your stamps.  Hugs, Autumn


 Find these fab stamps at Topflight Stamps:


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10