Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Journey Card

 Greetings! It's Tuesday so you've got Kathi here to share a project with you. I'm back to celebrating summer with a card created with the ship, compass, and anchor stamps from the Eclectica ES11 Cling Mounted Stamp Set by Scrapcosy for PaperArtsy and two sentiments from the Destination Unknown Clear Polymer Stamp Set by Visible Image. The background was created with the Acetate Circle Masks by Lavinia Stamps and Distress Oxide inks.

Here's the card!


I've wanted to use  Acetate Circle Masks by Lavinia Stamps and Distress Oxide inks to create a sunset scene. I tried several times, but kept positioning things badly. I was delighted when I finally got a decent result! You can find out how I created the card by popping over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping, where you'll find instructions and step-out photos. 

I will say that you definitely need the Acetate Circle Masks by Lavinia Stamps if you want to make sunset or full moon scenic cards. 

Topflight Stamps Products Used:










Sea you soon. ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous Kathi! I could sail away into this scene...

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10