Friday, July 23, 2021

Hobby Arts Llama

 


How you doing crafty friends? Ericka from Strangely Creative and I hope you had a wonderful week. Today I'm playing with a gel press background and the Hobby Art Crazy Critters set. I love the cute critters in this set and all of their fun expressions.

 

I stamped the image with black waterproof ink and used my Zig markers to color up the llama and cut him out. I had this gel press background in my stash and created it using the PaperArtsy JOFY PS230 stencil and PaperArtsy Fresco paint in Summer Sky and Byzantine

Once I attached my llama with foam tape, I used a white gel pen to trace around the stencil shapes and sentiment. To finish my card, I used some fun googly eye on the llama.

 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
Topflight Stamps Items Used
 

 
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10