Thursday, July 22, 2021

Crafty Individuals - Winter is Coming!

        Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week it's anything goes, so I decided to use this beautiful stamp from Crafty Individuals and turn it into a Christmas card. 


I sponged the background with distress oxide inks, using blender brushes. Stamped the stamp and did some light coloring of the bird and wood post, staying mainly monochromatic. I cut out the stamped image with a square die and mounted it onto white card stock. Stamped the sentiment. Trimmed the cardstock and mounted it onto a dark blue card base.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I like the little bird and the colurs so much.
    All the best!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I designed this stamp for Crafty Individuals and I really like the card that you've made with it. your card looks so beautiful in blue. I too used this stamp to make many of my Christmas cards last year, so it's a really useful stamp x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10