Thursday, July 1, 2021

Penguin Christmas Tree with Craft Emotions

      Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here to day! 
This week it's anything goes.
I am starting to get into Christmas card making, finally.....


Now this cute set by Craft Emotions is not really  a Christmas set, at least judging by the included sentiments, but those penguins look like they are creating a tree. So I repurposed it for Christmas. Why not?!
I colored with Copics and added a Christmas sentiment. Trimmed my card and added small strips of patterned paper on the sides. Added some Stickles to the star.



And here is a little treat for you - you have until July 5th to take advantage of it:


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10