Thursday, July 15, 2021

Christmas in July with Craft Emotions

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are celebrating Christmas in July! That's perfect for me, as I really need to make more of those cards....


This cute set is by Craft Emotions. I stayed really CAS here and pretty much colored it the same way as it shows it on the stamp set.
I colored with water brush pens and markers. The sentiment is from the same set. Trimmed my card and added small strip of patterned paper on the side.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

But before you go here is a little treat:


And here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps














  

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10