Monday, July 19, 2021

Layers & Layers of Fun

 Hello Topflight Fans, Karen Bearse here with one of my favorite pieces in ages! Today it is all about the layers. Is it a tag? Is it a card? It is whatever you need it to be. As always there is a tutorial on my blog. 


 I know I say the word "fun" too much but once again this was so much dang fun to make.  Shouldn't your crafting be fun? So many nummy layers & it all started with just a few products. Vellum & embossing powder. 

Topflight Stamps has so many great embossing powders to choose from. I may have gotten carried away & played with quite a few. 


 Every powder needs a few good stamps & this set "On The Line" designed by Kate Crane for Carabelle Studios is chock full of them!! 


 For my focal image this cute "Pretty One" girl was used. 

There are so many great images on these postage stamps sets. The bee was used as my tab & images from that stamp were used on the photo slide. This one is called The Great Outdoors. 


 One way to get more from your stamps is to look at the smaller images on them & use those to get extra details. Small Animal Postcard has some great script & postage images as well as the very cool animal postage possibilities.  


 Don't forget your inks! I really love the quality of these Prism inks they have very good coverage & at a great price. Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you get the chance to get inky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10