Monday, July 26, 2021

Kate Crane Sunshines & Faces Slimline Cards

 

Hi everyone!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to kick off our week long Carabelle Studio inspiration.  I couldn't stop with just one, so I've made several slimline cards featuring a few of Kate Crane's stamps.


For two of the cards I used the Art Dolls stamp set.  I used a waterbrush and Distress Inks to color them.  I used an older Carabelle script stamp in the background, similar to THIS Inky Script background stamp by Darkroom Door.  I used the AALL & Create Tre Feori stencil in the background of the blue card.


Then I used the Face It stamp set.  I love these fun girls!  For the background on this one, I tapped the three colors of ink pads on my kraft mat, then dipped the panel into the water spritzed inks to make three circular blocks of color.  



I added a little doodle line around each panel.  I finished the cards with adhesive gemstones by Hunkydory.  I hope these bright & cheery cards make you smile today!  Hugs, Autumn
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10