Thursday, July 29, 2021

Carabelle Studio - Life is Good

       Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are featuring stamps by Carabelle Studio.  


I have a thing for fish, so I couldn't resist this awesome stamp set. It's linked below. I stamped the fish and colored them with water brush pens. Cut them out. I used a distress in reinker to make my background. Stamped the water drops. Lifted the ink off with water and a paper towel. Added a little white accent to the drops with a white pen. Added the fish and the sentiment. Lastly  I added a few clear dew drops to some of the water drops.


You can see those dew drops better in the magnified picture below.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10