Friday, July 2, 2021

Tracy Scott Bee Flowers

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm playing with the new release from Tracy Scott and creating a fun pattern card.

I started by painting my background with PaperArtsy Fresco paint in Gumboots, Cerise, Summer Sky, and Baltic Blue. Once my paint was dry, I used the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 59 set and stamped the flowers along the side and middle in black ink. I love using a white gel pen to add some highlights around the flowers to make them pop.


To finish my card, I added the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber Summer sentiment and a little gold thread.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! Don't forget to shop the awesome FREEDOM Weekend sale going on now!

 

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10