Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Christmas in July with Darkroom Door

 Hi, Connie here with a little Christmas in July!!
A great time to go shopping for Christmas/
Winter stamps at Topflight stamps. 

 I'm using Christmas 
stamps by Darkroom Door.  These were released at the end
 of 2020 and they are still some of my favorite
to create with.


 I used the Handwoven background stamp to create a festive place for Santa to sit.
The rest of the stamps are cut out and used like stickers.  I layered them with
dimensional adhesive.  


The sentiment is embossed on black cardstock and cut in to word strips.



The card was speckled with black acrylic paint using an old toothbrush (the best way
to speckle a card).  I used the left over embellishments to decorate the inside of
the card and make a signing place.



Products used:



Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10