Monday, July 5, 2021

Art Card with PaperArtsy & Seth Apter

 Hello Topflight Stamp lovers, Karen Bearse here with a new post playing with Seth Apter's newest release with PaperArtsy. Seth has 3 new stamp sets as well as 4 Fresco Finish paints. Hop on over to my blog to check out tutorials for both the pocket & a link to the tag play. There are also videos for each project if you would like to play along!

This week I continued to explore the concept of Art Card/ Pocket. This time I made my pocket that will  co-ordinate with a previous tag. They now have a home in my most recent junk journal. Don't they look so happy together? 


 Let's check out the products that were used to create these little works of heart. Seth's newest stamp set ESA24 has some wonderful images as always in etched red rubber. Just love how his sets can be used as one & done, background, focal images & words that can be used as titles. This may be my new favorite. 


 I also had to add the circle stamp, it is just one of my go to sets! ESA13 has some great images & funky cool words too. 

 


Fresco Finish is a grab for anything type of paints, the matte finish is great for mixed media as it dries quickly & you can write on it with almost any type of pen without wrecking them! Also with so many colors to choose from, you can always add a few to your order. 

 
The paints were applied directly to paper using a brayer. This creates a really cool layered background look. 


 Of course nothing says art journal like stencils. I chose a few and one of my new favorites. PS090

 

This one has quite a few cool images & I am a sucker for circles. PS249


 Of course every mixed media piece needs embossing powder in my opinion!  Since this was a Seth page his Cosmic Trio emboss by Wow was added to some of the the stamp images. Just pull out their embossing pad. For a full supply list & tutorial hit up my blog. Thanks for joining me today, I hope you pull out some of your supplies this week & get inky!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10