Friday, July 30, 2021

Carabelle Texture Plate with Gel Printing

 


Happy Friday! Ericka from Strangely Creative and I hope you had a wonderful week. Today I'm playing with my gel press and creating backgrounds using the Carabelle Rosette Texture Plate . These texture plates are a great way to add pretty designs to your gel press printing sessions and can be used in a variety of ways.

 

For my journal page today, I used the PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in Bumble Gum and Gold. I first applied a light layer of gold to my gel press and pulled up the print. Then I used the Bubble Gum paint and applied the texture plate to the gel press and lifted the print.

 


I love the beautiful and unique prints that result in using the texture plates. Check out the Topflight Instagram for a look at all the prints I made.

To finish my page, I added some black paint around the edges and some splatters along with this sentiment from Hobby Arts Scene It set.

 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
Topflight Stamps Items Used

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10