Saturday, January 15, 2022

Mixed Media ATC Trio with Ha-Pi + Video

 Hello everyone and happy weekend! This is Rachel here today to share some colorful ATCs I created featuring beautiful stamps from Ha-Pi Little Fox. I also have a quick video showing you how they all came together.



I created all three ATCs at the same using almost all the same products. This makes the creations very quick to make with beautiful results! I started by painting each ATC with some Paper Artsy Fresco paints. The colors I used are Amethyst, White Fire, Bougainvillea, Caribbean Sea, and Limelight.



I then used the Honeycomb stencil by Darkroom Door with black paint to add a bold contrast to the fun bright colors. I added some small dots with the Paper Artsy paint around the stencil. Then I stamped the beautiful Ha-Pi Little Fox "Secret Garden" flower stamps on each ATC using Versafine Onyx Black ink.


I also stamped each image again onto white cardstock and fussy cut the images. I only added the cut image using a stapler, so it appeared to have more dimension and pop up a little.


Finally, I added a small encouraging sentiment sticker to each ATC and did some paint splatter on top.


Thanks for joining me! Please enjoy the quick process video here!






Topflight Stamps Supplies Used















2 comments:

01 09 10